MUTATION INCASE OF INHERITED PROPERTY
- Mutation form to be purchased from Cash department, Mathabhanga Municipality
- Affidavit (through court) in which the details of land and/or building to be mentioned and names of all the claimants to be mentioned including the signatures of all marries and unmarried claimants.
- Photocopy and blue print of original Dalil (One set) along with the Photocopy of Parcha.
- Photocopy of Last tax payment received. (in case of holding mutation)
- Each Certificate of the Deceased person.
- All the document should be submitted in the Receiving counter of Mathabhanga Municipality
- Tax and mutation form to be purchased from Cash Department, Mathabhanga Municipality
- Up-to-date Tax bill
- Original Deed and other documents required at the time of Hearing
- Area plan is required.
- Photocopy Tax bill of previous owner or the holding number of lateral owner is required.
Property Tax and Assessment department at a glance: